In 1905 the church was structurally restored under the direction of C.E. Ponting and Detmar Blow, and in 1907 some of the furnishings removed in 1852-3, including the screen and the font, were replaced.
There were four bells in 1553. The ring was increased to six, most likely in either 1619 or 1728, and later comprised two bells cast by John Wallis in 1619; one cast by Clement Tosier in 1713 and recast by John Warner & sons in 1881; one cast by John Cor in 1728; one by a Cor between 1710 and 1740; and one by John Wells in 1801. In 1905 the bells were rehung in a frame large enough for eight, and in 1946 the ring was increased to eight by two trebles cast by Taylor of Loughborough.
The modern clock in the bell tower was installed in 1919, replacing the Amesbury Abbey clock – one of the earliest examples of an English turret clock in existence. The Amesbury Abbey clock was believed to have been built in the 15th Century for the Abbey Church – originally it had no hands or dial; its purpose being to regulate the times of worship by announcing the hour. Hands and dial were added at a later date, and it is recorded that the clock once controlled a carillon which played hymn tunes. When the Abbey clock was replaced, it was stored in the church hall until it came to the attention of Mr T. R. Robinson, an eminent antiquarian horologist who also restored the Salisbury clock of a similar age. The Amesbury Abbey clock was the centrepiece of an exhibition in London until sufficient funds were raised by Amesbury locals in 1970 to buy the clock back. In the event, funds proved unnecessary as the clock was presented to the parish by Smiths Industries Ltd. In 1971.
The present organ was acquired from St Edmunds Church in Salisbury in 1983. The church had become redundant and is now Salisbury Arts Centre. It is a three-manual instrument built originally by Charles Green and first played in St Edmunds Church on Christmas Day 1777. In 1781 Henry Coster, a pupil of Charles Green, incorporated additional stops. It was taken to London in 1867
where J W Walker extended the manual compass, inserted a swell box, incorporated a choir and introduced a pedal organ. The current organ replaced a two-manual electro-pneumatic organ built in 1888 by Alfred Monk of Camden Town, which was sited in the North Transept.